What is your favorite Winter Sport?

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Santa Cruz Beach Board Walk


Yesterday my family went to the Santa Cruz Beach Board Walk. We went with my parents friends Seth and Lori. It was tons of fun. The first ride I want on , was probably my favorite. The ride was the Giant Dipper. I loved it. On our way back from lunch we saw some Sea Lions. They were so cute. My parents took a lot of pictures. We took a train in Felton to the beach. I really wanted to go to the beach, but time ran out so fast. We saw our friends at the Boardwalk. It was a day to remember.

1 comment:

Kim Marasco said...

Hi Paris!
I'm happy to read that you are enjoying your summer. I couldn't believe that you actually rode the Big Dipper at the Santa Cruz Boardwalk! Remember the story I told about how my dad tricked me on that roller coaster? He thought he was pretty funny. And, I LOVE your toenails. You are now ready for the 4th of July. Talk to you soon.
Love ya, Mrs. Marasco

Recations