What is your favorite Winter Sport?

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Awesome Shirt


This weekend was my cousins Bat Mitzvah. Three hours service in the morning, and AWESOME party that night. At the party there were three different stands. At one of them, you could put your head in a body and sing a song. It is really funny to see your friends do it. At the second one, you could get a smoothie. The third one, was my favorite. You would take a picture and then it could say anything from iCutie to iTooSexy. Just to add, I did get a iTooSexy with my friend. We just did it for fun though. The picture to the right, is a picture of me and my friend Sophie. We wore Viking hats, and chose the name iViking. I have 4 different shirts in my closet. I would have five, but I gave one to my cousin Lee. Please comment and tell me if you like it. Thanks for reading. Bye.

No comments:

Recations