What is your favorite Winter Sport?

Friday, January 2, 2009

Birthday Party

My birthday is in a month, and it is time for me to think of party ideas. I only have one idea, Golden Skate. I want to do a big party, but my mom wants to do a small one. A lot of my friends are doing small partys, but I want a big one. 15 people, at the most. One of the things of having a small party is, I have a lot of friends. A decent amount of my friends have allready had their parties, and I want to invite them, but then a lot of them haven't and I want to celebrate with them too. I don't know what to do.

If you would like to comment with a suggestion on what I should do, please comment. I know I have a lot of readers, and they don't comment. so, PLEASE comment. It would very much help me. All of the people who do comment, I thank you all, only if some people do.

3 comments:

Collin said...

I think you should go with a big party.

David Morris said...

I agree with a BIG Party - the more the merrier.

Collin said...

Exactly! the more the merrier!!

Recations