What is your favorite Winter Sport?

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Want to and Hope to.

My friends that are reading this, you might be wondering why it was posted at 9 in the morning, accept for the ones who go to Green Valley. Today, I am home, sick. Very sad, I know. I'd rather be sick now than closer to my birthday. Seriously, who wants to be sick on their birthday. I can't name anybody who wants to. I would rather have school than be sick on my birthday. Just to add I don't like all things in the matter of school.(Jack Maloon, if you're reading this, which your probably not, you think I LOVE school, but I don't.) I don't want to be sick today. I don't like being sick. Right at this moment I am sitting on the couch in the living room, laying my moms laptop on my lap, and writing this post. I REALLY want to feel better by this afternoon. Can I tell you why, because I have theater. Theater is one thing I LOVE. Today is one day I DON'T want to miss. Today is monologue auditions. We have to say a poem, our choice, and do it in front of everybody. I find it pretty easy now because I have performed in front of people a lot. Trust me, if you are one of my parents, or are on your at least second year of dance team, you can say I, and the dance team people have performed in front of people A LOT.I also really like the director, counselors, and CIT. They are all really nice. One more thing to add before I go, for my birthday party, I have chosen to go get mani petis then go and get pizza. I REALLY hope I can get to theater today, I'm counting my blessings.

Recations