What is your favorite Winter Sport?

Monday, December 22, 2008

Act Like Girls

On Saturday, ski team started. Here is what happened.

Saturday: First day, finding out groups, pretty basic.

Sunday: In a group. Perfect day, nothing went wrong.

Monday( or known as today): Came at lunch, because wanted to sleep in. Sister did two laps on the same chair on the chair lift. Boys acted like girls. They were talking in sassy voices. One of them's dad was in the funitel. He was a fourth grader, that was acting very sassy. I don't know why people would do that. One of the boys was texting in the funitel. I would say that is a girl thing, totally. Accept middle school boys. My cousin's IM a lot, and is on facebook a lot too.

This afternoon, my sisters friend was over. We went to her cabin to get her to go to the hot tub, and her brother was acting like a drama queen. I din't know why today guys have been acting like girls. I guess it is just what they like to do.

That is all I have to say today, stay tuned to read more about my life. I really want more readers, so I can have more than my mom. I like to have more readers than her. She once told me, "Paris, you almost have as many readers as me." Bye.

No comments:

Recations