What is your favorite Winter Sport?

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Jack

Hey friends of Paris! This is not Paris, but one of her friends, Jack McGill. Paris is so awesome! I mean, she has a blog, maybe a website, a great family, and a fantastic life! Me? Well, I met Paris during dance. What's wrong with a boy dancing? I don't ever get it. And, I'm a local professional comedian who has performed in many places, even TV! Don't believe me? Go to Youtube and search Jack McGill. I look like the average size of my age, and I have dirty blonde hair. I've performed at Stanford University, private dinners, and I've been on Cartoon Network. I know Cartoon Network isn't so popular, but at least you could get a chance to be on TV. Here are some of my websites. www.thebestcomics.weebly.com www.myboringdog.weebly.com www.jacksblogattack.blogspot.com 

1 comment:

Paris said...

Thanks sooooooooooooooooooo much for filling in for me Jack.

Recations