What is your favorite Winter Sport?

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Mrs.Lewis


Mrs. Lewis was my fourth grade teacher. She was awesome. I would like to dedicate this blog post to her. She always wears very fashionable clothes. She also had two adorable little kids. Their names are Jillian and Hudson. They are soooooooooooooooooooo cute. Seriously. I bet not a lot of the people reading this put so many o's when the write so, but I like to do it. When I email my friend Sara, we always type like that. Weird habit, I know. I just like to do it. Back to Mrs. Lewis. She is an awesome teacher. Seriously I would ask her for every grade I will ever be in. She gives out lemon drops, when your good. 

If you look at the picture above, it will say worlds best teacher. It is sooo true. Now, I bet you are wondering why I am writing about her right. Well, Sarah and Paige were talking to her today, and I told her about my blog. Then she was like WOW. Then, I decided to write a post about her. That was that. As you can tell I added a new friend. Her name is Sarah. She is awesome.

Now I have 4 friends that blog. Maybe three, because, Nicole hasn't done it in a long time. If you go to her blog, you will see, she hasn't done it in a long time. Seriously, I don't know why. She must be crazy. Delanie, if you are reading this, PLEASE don't tell Nicole. As I finish this post, PLEASE COMMENT. I love to read comments, they are awesome.

No comments:

Recations