What is your favorite Winter Sport?

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Crazy Energy.


Okay, today mom said, "Paris, go update your blog." Since I don't have much home work, I decided to blog. Nothing really exciting in my life, so I am just going to blog about my crazy energy in math. Today I woke up, and DID NOT want to get out of bed. Repeat NOT.

Today at like 2:14 I got energy. I was HIPED. I am in Singapore Math, and my group was doing our work. Then I didn't feel it, but it was like I didn't feel it. I had soooooooooooo much energy.
It scared me. I was talking to my friend Kelly, and I was sooooooooo chatty. Seriously, it was weird. Well, that is all I have to say today.

2 comments:

Paige said...

HAY PARRIS ITS PAIGE NICE BLOG ITS SOOOOOOOOOOO AWSOME

Leslie M said...

You have almost as many page visits as I do!

Recations