What is your favorite Winter Sport?

Thursday, November 13, 2008

All of My Friends.

I have a blog, and so does my mom, and her friends. I now have two that have blogs. One is Nicole's Blog, and Delanie's Blog. Delanie's has a really cool title, personally. She blogs about her pets, and life. Nicole doesn't do it any more, I think. It is cool to find more thing that are in common with me, and all my friends. I met Delanie, and Nicole, when I was on dance team. I was on it for 4 years. Delanie, and I just stopped, this year. Nicole is still doing it, and is on team with my great friend, Erika. Erika, is sooooo awesome. If she had a blog, that would make her part of the blogging peeps. Delanie, if you are reading this, you have a cool blog.

Today, I got a new dress. It is from Nordstom. It is pink, and white. I got black leggings to go with it, because it is short. So, I was looking for shoes at the shoe department in Nordstrom, and found the cutest shoes. They were almost perfect. They were the right style, and everything, accept the color, they were bright yellow. I really wanted to get the shoes, but nothing in my closet, would match it. I am soooooo mad. If only the outfit I chose out would match that. I probably wouldn't get it anyway, because nothing else in my closet would match it. Boo Hoo.

     

2 comments:

soccerocker10 said...

Thanx for reading my blog I think yours is cool too!

camivis said...

hi paris,
i think your right about the shoes i would not have any thing to match them either?

Recations