What is your favorite Winter Sport?

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Color Party















I guess you are probably wondering why there are all these pictures of fruit and food. The simpelest answer to that is, Delanie, and I, had a color party. It was really cool. First we made funfelli cupcakes, with funfelli fosting, and starbursts. Cranberry and orange juice, with cereal straws. Apples, and bananas. Last, choclate covered sunflower seeds, and m&ms. It took a decent amount of time to do everything. It was a lot of fun though. When Delanie and I made everything, we took my camcorder, and pretended we were doing a cooking show. Kind of like Cooking with Julia. That was one of Julia Childs cooking shows. Our show was called Cooking with P and D. We even made commercials. I might want to get into acting one day. It is a lot of fun. I do theater, and Channel 7, and it was a lot of fun. Seriously, you should try it one time. I mean, if you like acting. Just remember, only do it if you want to be on camera, and you have to be good at it. You allways want to remember, if you do a color party, you need lots of color. Enjoy having a color party, or what ever kind of party you are having. Bon Appitet.

1 comment:

ninja said...

I could use that for the winter months

Recations