What is your favorite Winter Sport?

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Dolphins

Today I swam with dolphins. Stop, and think. Before you keep reading, think, did I like swimming with the dolphins? Well, I'll tell you, just go comment before you keep reading. The answer is................................ NO. I didn't like it. I bet you are probably wondering why I didn't like it, right? Well, I did the deep water dolphin thing. My sisters and grandma did the shallow one in the morning, so the peeps allready knew my name. So, I got my backpack, and got in my wet suit, and went to watch the movie. The movie was wierd, just questions and facts went about the screen. So then, we went to the beach. My group was strange. The other people in my group, were at least 40 years older than me. I know strange.



For the first part, I got on a kick board, and the dolphin pushed me with his mouth. Next, the not fun part, for me. We got on these little scooters. It was kind of like a stearing wheel. I kept getting water in my mouth. I didn't go very deep because I thought I would fall off. So remember COMMENT on if you thought I liked it in the beggining.

No comments:

Recations