What is your favorite Winter Sport?

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Kitchen Sink



A couple nights ago for Nicole's birthday party, we went to the San Francisco Creamery for dinner. There were 7 of us, including Nicole and her mom. We only had to order 1 dessert to feed 7. So, when we got there, we sat down and ordered dinner. Dinner came shortly after, and we began to eat dinner. It wasn't anything special, I got pasta and a salad. It was good. I expected the meal to come in a longer time then it did, but that was good. I didn't eat as much as I could, because I had to save room for dessert.

For dessert, we didn't have a normal dessert, we had the Kitchen Sink. If you don't know what a Kitchen Sink is, I'll explain it. It is eight ice creams, and eight toppings. It is what you call a super yum. I couldn't even eat one sixteenth of it. That is very sad. We had a lot of ice cream flavors, and toppings. Everybody at the party asked for EXTRA whipped cream. After we were done, Nicole went to the bathroom, to clean herself up. When she was there, we made the Kitchen Sink, ugly. If that's the best word to describe it. As Nicole was walking to the table, all the girls got ready to dunk. This is titled Erika's line. "Nicole, don't you want to sniff the ice cream it smells really good." So Nicole did, and we dunked her. It was hysterical. We did a double dip shortly after that.

That was a great night. Just for the point, the picture, is not the one of ours, it had A LOT more whipped cream.

2 comments:

soccerocker10 said...

That sure looks yummy I hope you didn't have too much!

Leslie M said...

Will you take me there?

Recations